Re: 10.2 NFS mount points

From: Chris Marquez <marquezemail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 00:24:37 -0500

>> On 2/1/06, Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com> wrote:
>> ...ouch

Kevin,

Nothing personal at all...especially toward you, after all the help and time you have given me personally... ...not harm meant.

We have all been there...some guy wanting desperately to get out of technical (issue) meeting stands up, in front of the group and announces "works just fine"... ...and everyone departs.

Later that night...say 2:37AM, the DBA pager goes off. What was working fine, is now not.

You know the drill.

Did I tell you the story about the hardware vendor that said; our stuff "works just fine"...

:o|

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA