FW: It's all yours -- Beautify your wrist with a chic luxury accessory.

From: paul kooker <brittheey_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:40:41 -0300

Hey baby,

This site really made today more exciting and I couldn't wait to give it to you.

See you at the gym later,

Hey beautiful, paul kooker

Surprise! Fabulous wristwear available at really low prices!

It's this fabulous shop that has luxury look timepieces and since you're my pal, I desired to tell you first.
http://n.dek.howtoseeinsideofthis.com/tre/

Call me about the movie, Received on Tue Jan 31 2006 - 17:40:41 CST