stdby and Oracle licensing

From: David <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:24:20 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.
I really do understand this and that Oracle is now embracing this as the gospel.
Is this a recent change as I am 99.99% sure that it did'nt always used to be this way and that under EE one got standby that one did not have to pay in addition for so long as it was'nt open and used for some number of hours.

--
..
David