FW: First-grade super picks, elite producers. Great, 100% as described.

From: Iulalia <millernz_at_direct.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 04:02:23 -0500

My dear,

Check this out- magnificent inventory and even better selling prices!

Ciao

Iulalia

To my favorite, Iulalia

Sorry to hassle you at work, but I have to tell you what I heard about today! And I found something you have to wear...a fashionable timepiece. It's elegant, reasonably priced, and makes me feel priceless. http://gti.m.benefitsfromsuperpower.com/juh/

I can just visualize the big smile on your face when you pick up your shipment.

This store is the initial choice in web dealing for nearly 13 years. It's time you get what is owed to you, a dependable extravagant wrist accessory.

Best

Jamil Received on Tue Jan 31 2006 - 03:02:23 CST