Using stored outlines with RLS/VPD/FGAC

From: Peter Alteheld <palteheld_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:31:11 +0100 (CET)

Hello list,

  I'm trying to use stored outlines in a 8i database - but the outline which I imported from the dev instance isn't used. The db has row-level security/virtual private database policies on a lot of tables but not on the ones I'm querying. Does RLS/VPD generally invalidate the use of outlines?

  Peter

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC! Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jan 30 2006 - 09:31:11 CST