AWARD NOTICE

From: <khumaloalph23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:55:25 +0200

AWARD NOTIFICATION We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, of the winners of Flash Budget Finance lottery winners of the South Africa/International Lottery program, held on Jan 28,2006 as part of our quarterly promotional draws.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our electronic business Promotions Program. You qualified for the draw as a result of your visiting various websites we are running on the internet.

You/Your Company, attached to ticket number 100-309-7482, with serial number 513-10 drew the lucky numbers 5, 9, 12, 29, 40, 59, 76, and consequently won in the Second Category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payment of US$850,000.00(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS! To begin your claim, please contact our Claim Manager at the Claim Department immediately with the following email address; safricalotto2003_at_webmail.co.za you must contact our Claim Manager at the Claim Department not later Two weeks from the date of receipt of this mail otherwise, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. kindly contact your claims agent with the following details to expedite the processing of your prize winning.

  1. Full name and address.
  2. Country of Residence
  3. Tel and fax number.
  4. Occupation.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers provided below in every one of your correspondences with your claims agent. REFERENCE NUMBER: FLS-ZR39-825P-4 BATCH NUMBER: 74-263-BBN Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
DR.GABRIEL ZANDILE
INFORMATIONS/PROMOTIONS MANAGER
SOUTH AFRICA BIZ-LOTTO.
115 NORDIX AVE. BRYANSTON, 1762
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA. N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result in disqualification. Please do not reply to this email. Contact our Claims Department at the email address above. Received on Sun Jan 29 2006 - 09:55:25 CST