FW: Exceptional special accessories, elegant brands. Wonderful, 100% as described.

From: Kalola <emmal_at_anuncia.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2006 17:06:18 -0600

How's it going,

Stop sulking and come try something new with me- I heard this internet store is a dream come true!

Hope this helped,

Kalola

Yesterday I was checking out this watch at this shopping site and today I decided to nab it. I know this nice fab item will make everyday at work more delightful and I really want to see it!

Sorry to hassle you at work, but I have to tell you what I discovered today!

I'm tired of seeing your look of sorrow whenever we go to the mall and you can't get luxury things.
http://qemb.T2J.helpsyouwithbestsolution.com/mjk/

This company has been doing this business for over 17 years and can count on lots of happy patrons. These well-made wrist accessories look like they were made just for smart shoppers!

Catch you later,

boria