iiDo away with all you owe without mailing another dollar

From: breanne fields <jillianles_at_vegemail.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2006 15:35:07 -0600

Eliminate all of your c+r+e+d+i+t obligation Now, no extra costs!

To achieve more info with no responsibility, basically go to the site below.

http://in.geocities.com/cynthia_prechtl_cp/

Here is our apparent and important alert that this note is adveertisment. Our area is POBOX 1200b Oranje Staad Aruuba. To terminate accepting go to link above.

But the blood, I suppose is tucked away inside Oh, don't mention it, replied the boy, lightly; I'm glad to have been of service to you Exactly, said Jim Received on Sat Jan 28 2006 - 15:35:07 CST