Re: Looking for a Script to list tables,its indexes and sizing info

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:00:09 -0500

On 1/27/06, BN <bnsarma_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings Mark,
>
> No, I dont think your script lists the tables and its indexes with sizing
> info.. together,s oem thing like this with sizing info

I dunno - trace the OEM session?

If you want it pretty,
SQL> set html markup on

its issuing SQL against a database instance via a session, right? I don't think that's in violation of the DMCA yet ... just don't look at the active session history views.

Paul

OWNER    TBS          TABLE_NAME                     INDEX_NAME

--
#/etc/init.d/init.cssd stop
-- play a Sony CD, install a rootkit today