Re: Looking for a Script to list tables,its indexes and sizing info

From: BN <bnsarma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:59:13 -0500

Greetings Mark,

No, I dont think your script lists the tables and its indexes with sizing info.. together,s oem thing like this with sizing info

OWNER    TBS          TABLE_NAME                     INDEX_NAME
-------- ------------ ------------------------------
------------------------------
XXXX   TS_XXXXDATA2    XBO_ET_EQUIP                   XBO_ET_EQUIP_AK1
XXXX    TS_XXXXDATA2                                  XBO_ET_EQUIP_AK2
XXXX    TS_XXXXDATA2                                  XBO_ET_EQUIP_AK3
I am linking dba_tables, dba_segments_dba_indexes, but dont know to get bytes, extents and inital_extent info along with the above info

I am planning to do alter table move for the tables to its new LMTS tablespace and
rebuild indexes in their own lmts.

Regrds & Thanks

--
Regards & Thanks