Re: Looking for a Script to list tables,its indexes and sizing info

From: BN <bnsarma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:42:23 -0500

Greetings,

This is not a Home work Question, I am trying to group tables based on their activty(high dml, hihg read, etc.,) and put them in New LMTS tablespaces with proper sizes and settings yo avoid hot disk issues.

I have a script to list the tables and its indexes, I couldn't figure out a way to get the sizing details, so that I can do a sum for each group to create the right Tablespaces with right size

--
Regards & Thanks
BN