FW: Anyone desire a show-stopping top accessory?

From: Michal <>
Date: 27 Jan 2006 13:38:52 -0600

Good day to you

I know I romanticize things a lot, but this time I'm not joking- this site is out of this world!

I can't wait to see you again!

You without a doubt deserve one of these fantastic pieces because you don't ever splurge on yourself! You know, I know things have been tight. But this is a really good chance to get something of very high value at a reasonable price. You know why I love web shopping? Because it's complacent!

You're going to look and feel refreshed, and that makes me joyous. Not only are the prices affordable, but this web page has real-time tracking, as well.

I recall that you have such a terrific taste and also how you go for an exquisite value.

Best regards,