FW: Your ability level will skyrocket when you don our vogue accessories.

From: Ahavah <iwjalle_at_dvd-a-day.every1.net>
Date: 27 Jan 2006 01:22:26 -0600

Hey partner,

I know I overemphasize things a lot, but this time I'm being genuine- this web page is the best!

Ahavah

 Ahavah

You're my pal and I want you to purchase one as well.

But there are situations when it is alright to indulge, to go wild. I recall that you have a terrific refinement and also how you go for a great purchase. You know, I understand things have been tight. But this is a really good chance to get something of high value at a reasonable price. http://fymc.3C.slimdownexpense.com/thi/

Have a fab day,

Judah Received on Fri Jan 27 2006 - 01:22:26 CST