Home -> Community -> Mailing Lists -> Oracle-L -> FW: Don't you believe we should figure out a better solution? The Internet distributor might solve the problem.

FW: Don't you believe we should figure out a better solution? The Internet distributor might solve the problem.

From: Doreth <alisyanche_at_myquickmail.us>
Date: 26 Jan 2006 21:17:33 -0600

Ciao amore,

I know you intimately enough to understand that you love low-cost luxuries, so stop by this web page!

Your close mate,

Doreth

Hi sweetie, Doreth

After some heavy searching, I scouted out an e-pharmacy that's really gonna help all of us.

Because I adore you so much, I have searched a lot of sites until I bumped into the cheapest price on quality relief. http://wmp.1w35.priceslimdown.com

Your loyal mate,

Jeremiah Received on Thu Jan 26 2006 - 21:17:33 CST