FW: Make one of our special accessories show off your success.

From: Atalante <sednahez_at_my.love.vengo.ru>
Date: 26 Jan 2006 16:01:50 -0600

Hello

Stop being busy for one minute and go to this world web shop- I attached it for you!

Atalante

Hi there Atalante

You've been working so hard; you really deserve a chic looking timekeeper to show off all your success. Acquiring it promptly made me think of you, because you're my coolest confidante. You should totally score one for yourself.
http://crmn.8q.eoutletadmin.com/thi/

I don't want you to suffer any longer, you are owed a superior accessory! Their mailing is the most efficient that I've heard of online and the internet page is safe.

You'll delight every person with your chic new semblance!

My love to you,

Jaegar Received on Thu Jan 26 2006 - 16:01:50 CST