RE: TNS Resolution

From: Simon Anderson <Simon.Anderson_at_scisys.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:20:56 -0000

 As a wild guess, you're on a Windows PC of some description, and you've got more than one ORACLE_HOME?

Does your TNSPING provide any more info: Used parameter files:
c:\oracle\ora92\network\admin\sqlnet.ora

or something like that?

If it is a PC, you could try looking in the registry for the setting of TNS_ADMIN Hope that helps

Simon Anderson