Re: HW - contention

From: Tim Onions <att755_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:09:30 +0000

Tanel

>Non-RAC on OCFS2?

Yes, I am trying to mimic the disk subsystem we are likely to use. I know it is strange!

>How big extents you have? ASSM high-HWM extensions are not done over
128M. Note that one of the objects that ADDM is seeing these enqs on is an IOT, not sure if that makes any difference.

Will post 10046 trace details when I have it but at present not getting these HWM waits since I reloaded the data.

Many thanks

Tim Onions

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk