Re: OID Odyssey

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:39:38 +0200

Hello Mark

You need ldap.ora to tell sqlnet who the directory servers are. I think that if you write computer name as directory server, sqlnet will use DNS to locate this server.

i.e.: Directory_servers=server1:port:sslport,server2:port:sslport will use DNS to find server1 and server2.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel