RE: Message from Accounts Department

From: eBay <service_at_ebay.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:11:54 +0200

Costumer Support Notification
Dear eBay User ,

After fraud complaints from the eBay members, the eBay Inc. had developed a security program against the fraudulend attempts of accounts thefts. For that we have to securise all the members informations by updating and checking the registrated informations.

As a part of this upgrade, we will also be making the update and check of all eBay users for starting a new secure SSL encrypted program against the taking off of eBay accounts. For that we have to check all eBay users ownership.
Please confirm  your registration information by completing the form from the forwarded link so we can check your account validity and your identity:

Complete  Verification of eBay account
 signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:eBayVerification

This process will take 24 hours, period when you will not be able to acces your eBay account. After this period you will receive instructions to enter and securise your eBay account.
Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

After that you can benefit the secure ownership of your eBay account and also by new features:

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay, Inc.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.