Re: How to dump/trace/log all (ACTIVE) session SQL?

From: Chris Marquez <marquezemail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:24:22 -0500

Thanks Tanel and Bruce.
I will investigate and read up on these options. This is exactly the kind of help I was looking for.

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA

On 1/16/06, Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee> wrote:

    Hi,

    Either go with oradebug hanganalyze (even if you don't have a hang yet) or check http://oraperf.sourceforge.net for a simple SGA attach program, which is able to sample session wait info (and is quite easy to customize to check current SQL for sessions as well).

    Tanel.

--
Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA