Re: Prod on Solaris and Dr on Linux

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:27:09 -0800 (PST)

I think we can't do this as per dataguard Doc. Can I use Oracle Streams replication to refresh the DR site where Prod is on Solaris and DR is on Linux or other platform.

  TIA
  Sanjay

Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

    Another Awkward question

  Can I create mine DR DB on Linux while mine Prod is on Solaris

  TIA
  Sanjay

  Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Yahoo! Photos