SR handling

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_cns.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:25:25 -0500

I'm curious what the expected/real SR reponse time is for the various severity levels. Is this documented somewhere? What has been you're experience? My last few SRs went as reported below where "Repsonse time" is not the SR assignment or other auto responses. It is the time at which a human actually attepts to respond with something of value.

I'm hoping people will add their observations to the table so I can get a feel for what to expect in the future:

Severity Response time

2 1 hour

3 - (no response)

4        11 days

The sev 2 SR was really cool. I needed an answer fast, and I got it. I was kind of concerned with the sev 4 SR, but it was just a question and so it was not a big deal. The sev 3 deal really kind of irritated, mostly because of all the fluffy, meaningless auto-reponses.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jan 16 2006 - 10:25:39 CST