HTML DB question

From: Nirmalya Das <nirmalya_at_hln.com>
Date: 2006-01-14 00:04:42

Hi HTML DB Guru's,

I have Linux box which houses multiple Oracle 10g databases, Oracle 10g Application Server and of course the Infrastructure.

My dads.conf points to a particular database instance and I use databse authentication method.

My question is: Is there any way to configure tha dads.conf so when someone uses the HTML DB application can get a chance to choose different oracle databases?

In other words I would like to use the same Oracle 10g Application server for use of HTML DB for development database as well as production database.

Appreciate your help....

Nirmalya