Re: dba_waiters/blockers views

From: fairlie rego <fairlie_r_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2006-01-13 13:44:36

Hi,
  If you do a simple grep for the pattern "dba_waiters" in the ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin \ directory
you will realise that you need to run the catblock.sql script.

  Regards,
Fairlie

hitender chugh wrote:

I am not able to do select from dba_waiters and dba_blockers views. It says table or view \ does not exist. Do I have to run some script to make them?   Thanks

Fairlie Rego
Senior Oracle Consultant
Optus Telecommunications
http://www.optus.com.au
Mobile: +61 4 02 792 405
Home: +61 2 8920 0273

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover  Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it! Received on Fri Jan 13 2006 - 13:44:36 CST