Re: Poorly performing query and 10053 trace

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 2006-01-13 10:31:52

Not wanting to diminish Jonathan's exquisite book, there is also an excellent article by Mr. Wolfgang Breitling, on http://www.centrexcc.com. The description is excellent and immediately usable. In the spirit of recent Christmas, I must say that Jonathan, Wolfgang and Chris Antognini are the three wise men of CBO.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com