RE: As a Oracle professional you should care your image

From: Norman Dunbar <norman.dunbar_at_environment-agency.gov.uk>
Date: 2006-01-12 11:53:15

An old boss of mine, when I was but a wee laddie earning crust as an outboard motor mechanic, used to say :

The definition of expert is "ex" as in 'unwanted', "spurt" as in 'drip under pressure'. :o)

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar.
Contract Oracle DBA.
Rivers House, Leeds.

Internal : 7 28 2051
External : 0113 231 2051

>>> "Kevin Closson" 01/11/06 06:20pm >>>
>> ...I think the term "an expert" is highly overrated, honestly

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have \ received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do \ not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any \ attachment before opening it.

We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom \ of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments \ sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than \ the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and \ conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the \ Environment Agency at http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk