migrate database

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: 2006-01-11 19:52:03

I thought I recalled reading somewhere that in 10G R2 you would be able to even migrate the system tablespace across platforms. I am no longer able to find a reference supporting this.

Can you migrate the system tablespace in R2??

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113 Received on Wed Jan 11 2006 - 19:52:03 CST