RE: tracing oracle filesystem access

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: 2006-01-11 19:22:15

Unless I'm missing something, can't you just do a show parameter utl_file_dir
in the respective databases to list all directories accessible?

As for java, something like this:

SELECT kind, grantee, type_schema, type_name, name, action, enabled FROM dba_java_policy

Look for a TYPE_NAME = java.io.Filepermission