RE: Help with 10g AS and OID

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: 2006-01-10 20:46:18

Mark,

Never fear when "Waybackmachine" is here.... Try your luck at http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.oramag.com

Hth,
John Kanagaraj <
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Co-Author: Oracle Database 10g Insider Solutions http://www.samspublishing.com/title/0672327910

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Bobak, Mark Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:01 AM To: Wolfgang Breitling
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: Help with 10g AS and OID

 Thanks Wolfgang. Looks like the Oracle Magazine website archive only goes back to Jan/Feb 2002....argh....

I'll try dropping Jonathan an email.....

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"There are 10 types of people in the world:  Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."