Re: OT: Database design question

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: 2006-01-10 08:57:37

Well, it's certainly what it was invented for: to avoid the problems caused by "generic" databases. And why those (the generic dbs) should never be allowed to go ahead: they really solve nothing and only create longer term problems. Then again, "long term" is something contrary to modern "design" techniques, so take your pick....

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto