Re: Help with 10g AS and OID

From: Paul Baumgartel <paul.baumgartel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-10 23:49:57

I actually had good results with 9i OID replication using AR. What I *couldn't* get running was using "LDAP replication" with 10g (you can choose either LDAP replication or Advanced Replication, and being adventurous and foolish, I chose the former).

PB

--
Paul Baumgartel
paul.baumgartel_at_aya.yale.edu