10g R2 Streams Question

From: Carlson, Todd <tcarlson_at_tripos.com>
Date: 2006-01-06 15:53:42

Hey Guys,

I am working with streams on RHEL4 & EE 10g R2. I have read the docs and setup a capture DB and a apply DB. I built my scripts using the example from Note:224255. However, the capture job will not enable and I get this error message in the alert log: ORA-01372: Insufficient processes for specified LogMiner operation. The dump files basically state the same thing.

The parameters are set to the doc specs. I have processes=150, job_queue_process=10, aq_tm_processes=4, logmnr_max_persistent_sessions=3. Has anyone seen this error message? If so, what did you do to fix it?

Thanks,

Todd