another Streams question

From: Arul Ramachandran <contactarul_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-06 22:41:48

Is it possible to replicate to the same database using Streams (9i/10g)?

I am trying to replicate table DML and DDL using Streams in 9.2.0.6. Source table and destination table are in the same database. The steps I followed are from ML note 224255.1 - but worked around the DB link name as the source and destination database names are the same & GLOBAL_NAMES needs to be set to TRUE.
Has anyone successfully tried to replicate to the same database using Streams?

TIA,

--
Arul