materialized

From: Edward Lewis <eglewis_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: 2006-01-05 16:39:31

Hello,

     I'm supporting a 3rd party applicaton running on AIX 5.2L with Oracle 9.2.0.7.

     The app makes use of materialized views. Many of them over time become invalid, after which I recompile them and they're fine. But eventually, they become invalid again.
--

  Edward Lewis
  eglewis_at_fastmail.fm

                          or over the web