Re: Copy Tool

From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-05 17:37:17

Maimon I know the tool you are looking for. It is even simpler then the norton commander interface. It was specially designed for Databases. It have all reach functionality your developers can imagine.

It called SQL*Plus. ;)))

PS Talking a bit seriously: I think no one GUI product has functionality you have specified initially. Especially taking about privileges you would like to manage. I think if you realy need that kind of functionality ask for custom development then.

Jurijs