Re: Parallel server very slow

From: Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-05 10:17:25

Thanks for the response,

   in order to check the missing index I have to know how to interpret resource_name1, but after searching metalink for resource_name1
dlm_locks
resource_name
I did not find any useful information about translating my value in that column ([0x35][0x0],[TM]) in something useful. Giovanni

On 1/4/06, Mindaugas Navickas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> SSX lock (in Oracle8i) maight be an indication of lock on a child table that
> does not has an index on it's foreign key.
>
> Regards
> Mindaugas

> Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca

Another free oracle resource profiler