System Tablespace allocation

From: Goodson, Doris <DGoodson_at_SolanoCounty.com>
Date: 2006-01-04 21:28:01

I have a system tablespace that is 500M. I am only using 350M of the 500M. Each time that I run statistics, I am getting the 'ORA-1652: unable to extend temp segment by 8091 in tablespace SYSTEM'. Any idea how to get rid of this error without expanding or adding another datafile to the system tablespace?

Thanks,

Doris Goodson

County of Solano County   Received on Wed Jan 04 2006 - 21:28:01 CST