to anyone who thought certification was useful...

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: 2006-01-03 19:15:39

There is a company called actualtests.com that sells the exact questions and answers to \ just about every certification test for $100. I got a bunch of them off ebay for $10. The \ 9i new features one is legit. The questions were word for word off the exam. You can buy \ the tests individually now for $3 off ebay. What I think they do is buy the 'practice tests' and pull the questions out of there. The \ practice tests are probably the actual questions. It's my best guess. So if your spending $100 on self test software, next time spend $3 and get the real thing. \ Received on Tue Jan 03 2006 - 19:15:39 CST