Concurrent transaction per rollback segment.

From: The Human Fly <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-01 07:44:53

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year.

Can anyone tell me, that one rollback segment can handle how many concurrent transactions? I know that oracle keeps the transaction table in the header block of segment's. I have taken the system dump of this block, but, couldn't understand where to see for concurrent transaction value in the dump file.
Can anyone have any idea how to find out the value?

Thanks you.

--

Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sun Jan 01 2006 - 07:44:53 CST