Re: Concurrent transaction per rollback segment.

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-01 07:58:40

Jaffar:

Happy New year !! Just minutes away for me ..

Look at X$KTUXE. It has the details about the undo segement slots. You can count for the number of slots per USN.

*select* *count*(*) ktuxeslt from *X*$*ktuxe* group by ktuxeusn

On 12/31/05, The Human Fly wrote:

> Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year.
>
> Can anyone tell me, that one rollback segment can handle how many
> concurrent transactions? I know that oracle keeps the transaction
> table in the header block of segment's. I have taken the system dump
> of this block, but, couldn't understand where to see for concurrent
> transaction value in the dump file.
> Can anyone have any idea how to find out the value?
>
> Thanks you.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Syed Jaffar Hussain
> OCP 8i & 9i DBA,
> Banque Saudi Fransi,
> Saudi Arabia
> http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/

> "Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan
Co-Author: Oracle Wait Interface, Oracle Press 2004
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007222729X/