RE: DBMS_STORAGE_MAP and file mapping libraries

From: Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson_at_acxiom.com>
Date: 2005-12-30 00:32:51

Hi Tanel, Paul!

    I tried implementing this last year and got nowhere.     Another guy and I had outstanding posts, but no one got back to either one of us.

  The libraries I needed were available but the damn thing still didn't work. Instructions seemed pretty clear. Tried it on SUN box and I believe the database was \ 9.2.0.4 at the time.
Veritas told me they would have someone get back to me and they never did. Makes for great reading on website tho.

    Larry