RE: Cluster file systems versus raw devices in Oracle RAC

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: 2005-12-28 18:28:10

	about the cost of RAC, you are right.
	I was looking on that as no cost at all because that in large IT
companies you have a site license for oracle (get every thing you wish from oracle) and the cost of oracle tools doesn't get in the cost calculation...

...I think you are the only human on earth that managed to get RAC included in site license cost. Everyone else I've ever heard of has had to "buy up".