How to find process memory consumption on HP-UX 11.11 ?

From: Daiminger, Helmut <HELMUT.DAIMINGER_at_wwk.de>
Date: 2005-12-28 10:37:43

Hi!

Is there a way to find the exact memory that a dedicated server process is using on HP-UX 11.11? If I have 200 dedicated server proceses, I found out that the active ones are using about 40 MB of RAM whereas the inactive ones were using about 12-15 MB. So my memory consumption is mostly based on guessing.

I remember from my Solaris days the "pmap" uptility. Is there anything like that for HP-UX?

This is 9.2.0.6 on HP-UX 11.11.

Thanks,
Helmut Received on Wed Dec 28 2005 - 10:37:43 CST