RE: 10053 trace for sql fired from pl/sql (stored code)

From: Boris Dali <boris_dali_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 2005-12-28 18:21:31

Brandon,

It is an option of course, but more like a last resort really. If there's a much cheaper alternative of just keep the package say at instance startup via an event trigger (which we probably have to do anyway for the sake of healthy shared pool space management), than it would sound like less headaches than identifying each and every problematic sql (and assuming they all use bind variables).

Besides, I was thinking to keep the same plan only between stats re-gathering (which we do from time to time - sorry, Wolfgang), not for as long as an outline is in place

Thanks,
Boris Dali.