Re: number of transaction per row.

From: Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-26 16:14:01

Hi,

I guess you can do it two ways. One is by measuring 'user commits' statsicts.(Statistic# 4 in v$statname). Run program and measure user commits before and after and then divide the total elapsed time by the number of commits to arrive at the transactions per second

The other way is to measure the number of recods that your program process using SQL(Actual business transactions) and divide the total wallclock elapsed time by the number of business transactions processed.

I would prefer to do the later. Experts correct if I am wrong

Best Regards
Sriram Kumar