Re: changing archive from noarchive

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-25 10:25:13

Just a quick one - in RAC "ALTER DATABASE ARCHIVELOG" needs to be done only once from any instance. At that moment, none of RAC instances can be open, but don't trust me - just test it. Also make sure your archive log destination doesn't get full. Otherwise, your DB will freeze on any DML.

2005/12/24, Onkar N Tiwary :

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev