Re: Unable to really switch undo tablespace

From: Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-21 15:56:09

Hi,

   the undo_tablespace paramter (checked in the spfile and via show parameter) has the value undotbs_02 as it should be; I tried to offline the "old" undo datafile, without dropping it; which led me to the option for bringing it online (as it is now) after the first errors appeared.
Giovanni

On 12/21/05, Michael McMullen wrote:
> did you remove the datafile file for the old undo tablespace without
> dropping the tablespace?
>
> Mike

Another free oracle resource profiler
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraresprof/