OEM Export - Specify NLS

From: Thomas Fox <belvdr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:45:13 -0800 (PST)

I have several databases, versions 8.1.7 through 9.2.0.4, and NLS of UTF8, US7ASCII, and WE8ISO8859P1.

Currently our OEM server (v9.2.0.7 and UTF8), which is separate from our database servers, exports a few of our databases and defaults to UTF8. With the non-UTF8 databases, it has to convert the data.

In order to ensure that the export does not contain any corrupted data, I would like to specify the NLS to be used prior to export. Is this possible with OEM 9i?

Do You Yahoo!?