Re: Lets load test

From: Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:53:07 -0500

IBM FastT 900 (new name DS 4500)
SAN Fibrechannel, 2 gbit (tested max 200 Mb/sec)

2 arrays in mirror with 36 gb drives for REDO (not multiplexed) 1 array 8x 73 gb (15k rpm) in raid 5 256Kb stripe

Controller has 1 gb cache, 2 controllers.

All ASM (except archived redo log destinations)

Christo Kutrovsky
Senior Database/System Administrator
The Pythian Group