Re: Dell-Oracle-Linux: Anyone else run this...because its not working for us!

From: Thomas Day <tomday2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:29:29 -0500

I would have thought so. All I have is the fact that I ended up with a datafile where Oracle and the OS couldn't agree on how long it was (and the comments of the Dell tech). I can't claim to be a Windows or PERC expert, nor have I pursued a rigorous analysis of the problem.

I probably should --- but I know that I won't have the time.